Good morning from cold and snowy Paris Hill, Maine. I know that right now June feels a long way away, but I’m already planning my summer professional development schedule. As you know, I offer professional development workshops throughout the year, but the summer months are my busiest months for professional development requests. I would love to include your school in my summer calendar.
Booking a professional development day with me is a quick and easy process. Simply take a look at my speaking page, choose a topic or topics and then send me an email. I will reply within 24 hours with my availability and information about costs. Speaking of costs, I will always work with you to stay within your budget.
Here are some of my most popular workshop topics:
- Getting Going With G Suite for Education
- Using Chromebooks in Your Classroom
- Teaching History With Technology
- Discovery, Discussion, and Demonstration
- Introduction to AR & VR in Education
- Video Projects for Every Classroom
- Going Outside With Educational Technology
Every school is different and therefore all of my workshops are tailored to the unique needs of your staff. That’s why when you email me to book a professional development day I’ll ask you a few questions about your school. I’ll use that information to develop the best PD day possible for your staff.
I’d love to help you reach your professional development goals this summer. Take a look at my speaking page then let’s talk!
- Schedule a Professional Development Day With Me
- More Free Webinars from the Council for Economic Education
- Upcoming Conference Appearances
>> Source: Free Technology for Teachers