Last night I published a video demonstration of the new automatic captioning feature in Google Slides. Today, I’ve received eight emails from readers asking questions about automatic captioning. The theme of the questions are the same so I’m guessing that there are other readers with similar questions. Here’s what you need to know about automatic captioning of Google Slides right now.
1. It’s not available for all users, yet. As I mentioned earlier this week, the feature will be rolled out over the course of the next couple of weeks.
2. It is only available in English.
3. You must use Google Chrome on a Chromebook, Windows, or Mac computer.
4. The captions do not save.
5. It does not translate.
- How to Use Automatic Captioning in Google Slides
- Using Brush Ninja and Screencastify to Make Science Presentations
- How to Create Personalized Certificates in Bulk Through Google Sheets
>> Source: Free Technology for Teachers